- "Where Moosk goes, ties get the butt-kicking!"
– Vin Moosk
Vin Moosk was an accountant working at Accounting and Son (let alone the best one there) who one day realized he hated his job because of the tie he had to wear. He decided to rebel against the oppression of his employers and ripped off his itchy tie. His boss was furious and sent living ties after Moosk to subdue him, as Moosk was his best accountant, but Moosk defeated them and from then on became a "Tie Hunter". He always refers to himself by his surname in the third person.
When Gallagher Elementary School began making all boys to wear ties, Moosk enlisted the aid of Nigel Uno, who after some hesitance agreed to join Moosk and his other two tie-hunting allies Froggy McDougal, an insane, imp-like man with a vendetta against ties for eating off his finger in the 1970s, and Windsor, a mysterious boy in army fatigues who refused to share his history with Moosk. The group went to the Tieland Commons Shopping Mall, home of the Queen Tie, to destroy it.
When they entered the Queen's lair and were preparing to blow up all the tie eggs, Windsor took away the detonator and revealed that he was actually the son of Moosk's former boss and was secretly working with the ties to make Moosk an accountant again. Windsor's father wanted Moosk back because without him, the company's stock plunged. Numbuh 1 and Moosk fled and were conveniently greeted outside by Hoagie and Wallabee in a S.C.A.M.P.E.R. However, Moosk decides not to run away and instead makes a suicide attack against the Queen Tie, jumping into its mouth and clamping it shut just as it began to attack the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. and destroying it. Moosk tells Nigel that as long as he stopped the queen ensured that kids would never be forced to wear ties again, he will have done good.
Afterward, Moosk became an accountant again. While working, Windsor gave Moosk a package that had arrived as the office addressed to him and told him to keep working. When Moosk opens the package, he finds a can of spray starch, reawakening his tie-hating personality, and begins destroying the office. Outside, the mailman takes off his disguise, revealing himself to be none other than Nigel.
- Moosk is an affectionate parody of Minsc from the Baldur's Gate video game series. When jumping from the plane, he yells "Where Moosk goes, ties get the butt kicking!", referencing Minsc's lines, "Where Minsc goes, evil stands aside!" and "Butt-kicking for goodness!" Both characters are voiced by Jim Cummings.
- Vin Moosk is the first adult who Nigel considers a friend. (Apart from his father.)
- It is possible that Vin Moosk might have been a Kids Next Door operative in his childhood, given the fact that he was willing to side with them. It's also possible, given the fact that he's a great fighter, that after his thirteenth birthday he was never truly decommissioned.
- If he really was falsely decommissioned, this could imply he is right now an Adult Operative; furthermore, he could also be a former Teens Next Door Operative before becoming an Adult spy.
- He appears to be Russian, given he has a heavy Russian accent and calls everyone "comrade".
- He is voiced by Jim Cummings, who also voiced Pete from current Mickey Mouse media since 1992 (including Mickey Mouse Works, Disney's House of Mouse, etc.) and Fuzzy Lumpkins from The Powerpuff Girls. The two characters even have the same laugh and voices. As well as Kraven the Hunter of Spider-Man series, as both speaks in Russian accent.