Central Bike Hub
|Location Type||KND Base|
|Location||Sequoia National Park, California|
|Used By||Numbuh 10-Speed and many other KND Operatives|
The Central Bike Hub is a place where KND operatives can ride bikes. The only way there is by going through a car wash and then riding on miles of bike trails. The leader is Numbuh 10-Speed.
- Numbuh 10-Speed
- Several other unnamed operatives
Car Wash- A secret entrance to the Bike Hub. Operatives ride into the car wash and ride down a tunnel leading to the hub.
Hanger- A staging area for bikes. There are several bike racks located around the room and many tunnels lead into this area. There is a crane for maintenance on the upper level.
Assembly Room- There is a platform in the center and several stands are above and in front of the platform. A projector is on the platform and cars hang from the ceiling.
Command Room- This room is on top of the hub. It is a circular room with tons of computer terminals and has windows all around the walls.
- The treehouse is apparently built upon the General Sherman (located in Sequoia National Park, California), the tallest non-clonal tree in the world.
- The Central Bike Hub is built for KND jets which is the bicycles.
- According to Numbuh 65.3 in the book Sooper Secrets and Boomerang Bloopers, this is the largest treehouse of all
- It was named after a bicycle shop that used to be across from Mr. Warburton's apartment in Manhattan.
|Kids Next Door Sectors|
|Arctic Base • Central Bike Hub • Deep Sea Science Lab • Fake Moon Set • Gihugeacarrier • Hospital • Moonbase • Orbital Ice Cream Storage Facility • Orbital Shipyards • Seriously Cool Museum of Artifacts and Stuff • Super Convention Center|
|Sector A • B • C • D • E • F • G • H • HH • HHH • I • J • K • L • M • N • O • P • PDQ • PHD • P.R. • Q • R • S • T • U • V • W • X • Z|
|Canadian Sector • Egyptian Sector • Florida Sector • German Sector • Greek Sector • Japanese Sector • Mexican Sector • Peruvian Sector • Swiss Sector • Tunisian Sector • Unseen Sectors|